European & American exotic hardwood
- Maple is classified as medium-weight, hard, elastic and tough.
- The heart and sapwood are almost identical, white to yellowish-white with a plain texture. The wood turns yellowish relatively quickly.
- The wood shrinks lightly and is stable.
- The wood is low durable and less suitable for outdoors applications in direct sunlight, rain.
- The surface of maple wood can be cleaned easily due to its fine pore structure.
- After drying the wood density is around 600 KG per CBM.