INTERIOR & EXTERIOR WOOD DECOR
Let's Build Your Dream Home
- We specialize in Interior work with products namely, Doors, Door Frames, Windows, Wooden Flooring, Wall Panelling, Timber Cladding, Wooden Staircase, Handrails & Balustrades.
- Our skilled manpower and latest machine technologies help us to execute projects at various sites globally, we pride ourselves for taking any of the branded Hotels, Villa, Bungalow, Restaurant, Resort, Farmhouse projects.
- If you are looking for the best interior designing execution, then you have just landed in the right place. We aim to deliver outstanding experiences, and supply/use wood for opulent living.
- We invite open discussion with our client for every design decision. This commitment to research has allowed us to bring our expertise to a range of projects, at a variety of scales, around the world.
“Place where we spend time is where love resides, memories are created, and laughter never ends.”
- Our project execution philosophies are to create cozy practical space. The living space is always human-centric, and in many cases they are family-centric as per requirement of the client.
1. WOOD DECKING
- Decking is one of the fancy concepts of luxurious living of a modern bungalow, hotel, and premium residential villas.
- Most common decks are outdoor furniture, nearby swimming pool, garden furniture, outside staircase of houses.
Best Woods For Decking:
IPE, Teak & Cumaru.
2. WOOD WALL PANELLING
- Wood wall Panelling has become a common method of decoration inside residential houses, hotels, restaurants.
- These are interlocked wood, decorative patterns and styles are adopted nowadays especially on walls, roofs, staircase etc
Best Woods For Panelling:
White Ash, Reclaimed Pine Wood, Douglas Fir,
White Oak & Yellow Cedar
3. WOODEN FLOORING
- Home should be a place that allows you to relax, be yourself and enjoy life free from worry. At Reldor, this is the philosophy that guides the design of our wood flooring.
- Wooden Floors for Residential, Dance, Sports.
- To us, the look of a floor has always been as important as the ability to withstand everyday life. After all, the point of a beauty of Home lies in wooden floor.
Best Woods For Flooring:
African Teak, Maple Wood, Burma Teak, Walnut Wood
4. WALL CLADDING
- Usage of wood cladding for traditional and contemporary building projects is becoming increasingly popular amongst architects and interior designers for both major commercial buildings and smaller domestic properties.
- Cladding provides inspiration to the design, beauty to the structure, performance and environmental advantage.
- Covers structure from extreme weather of summer and winter.
Best Woods For Wall Cladding:
Red Cedar, Douglas Fir, IPE Wood, Burmese Teak Wood
5. WOODEN STAIRCASE
- Wooden staircases are classy and add a beautiful touch to the steps of the house.
- Comes in Various designs and patterns providing wider choices.
- Riser and threads of staircases are important to compliment each other.
- Gluelam staircases are fixed in side support structure without any base requirement.
Best Woods For Staircase:
African Teak, Burma Border Teak, Burma Teak
6. WOODEN HANDRAILS & BALUSTRADES
- Wooden Handrails and Balustrades are necessary for complimenting the staircase.
- Wood Balusters come in many different patterns and designs which enlighten the look of the staircase area and your entire impression of Home/Place.
- Turned objects, carved handrails go hand in hand with the staircase section.
Best Woods For Handrails & Balustrades:
Steam Beach, African Teak, Walnut Wood